The therapeutic benefits of massage have long been recognized to be a valuable component in promoting an individual’s overall health & wellness. As an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage therapy has proven to be beneficial for a number of chronic conditions, including lower back pain, arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, and the overall negative effects of stress. Additional benefits of massage therapy include:
- Encourages relaxation
- Improves posture
- Improves circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves headaches
- Strengthens immune system
- Enhances post-operative rehabilitation
Our licensed, clinical massage therapist will address pain and stress management by using a variety of modalities and techniques carefully applied to the muscular structures and soft tissues of the body. Each session will be specifically designed to focus on your unique needs in a relaxing and therapeutic environment, allowing you to rejuvenate your body and return to peak performance.
Massage Therapy Pricing
- 15 Minute Massage: $22.50
- 30 Minute Massage: $45.00
- 45 Minute Massage: $67.50
- 60 Minute Massage: $90.00
- 75 Minute Massage: $112.50
- 90 Minute Massage: $135.00
Massage Package Pricing (3 massages per package)
- 30 Minute Package (Total 90 min): $128.25
- 45 Minute Package (Total 135 min): $192.38
- 60 Minute Package (Total 180 min): $256.50
- 75 Minute Package (Total 225 min): $320.63
- 90 Minute Package (Total 270 min): $384.75
*NOTE: Therapies provided as part of a prescribed treatment by a physician or registered physical therapist are often covered by health insurance. Please check with your health insurance provider for more details.
Please contact us today at 860.679.0430 to experience the overwhelming benefits of massage therapy.
Cancelation Policy: If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, we ask that you cancel or reschedule 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancelation charge equal to the full price of your scheduled massage.